This week I have to be honest, I’ve cried and I’ve starting drinking wine again.
What IS going on?!!
Like most of my tribe I am very sensitive to the energy of the people around me.
And this extends to the videos I see on social media and the shows I watch on TV.
Sometimes I can cry just watching a video with the sound off.
I am constantly being pushed off-centre again and again.
I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.
So, today I wanted to share with you my 11 daily self care things that bring me back from crazy to calm.
Maybe it will give you some ideas to try …
1. Meditation with Deepak and Oprah (21 day meditation challenge – hope in uncertain times).
2. Drink Colloidal Silver to clear any bacterial cells from my body & lemon water with vitamin D drops to boost my immune system.
3. Yoga session of transformational breathing and chakra clearing.
4. Ride my bike for about 20-30 minutes for fresh air and exercise.
5. Get a chai latte from my local cafe to support my community.
6. Have shower, get dressed and eat a healthy chia-pudding with fruit breakfast.
7. Do my daily 12pm Soothing Sesh with Pip on Facebook to connect with my tribe.
8. Choose 1 or 2 things on my business TO DO LIST that make me feel good.
9. Have spontaneous dance party breaks … because I can at home with no-one watching!
10. Finish the day with good food, a glass of wine and some comedy on TV (or DVD).
11. Meditation with Deepak and Oprah (21 day meditation challenge – as above).
Feel free to share your 10 things on my Facebook page @consciouscoursesandtherapies OR reply to this email and share with me.
Remember, I’m here if you need support or guidance.
Blessings Pip x
Okay so it’s (NEARLY) December y’all … ha ha … I don’t say y’all … but it felt like a fun way to start this