- This week’s blog is about Animal Spirit guides and their messages …
It has been a big week for messages from the animals. I’ve had Mouse come to visit me twice this week. And I’ve had some wonderful encounters with Butterfly and Galah and a pure black Rabbit on my morning walks.
These encounters were unusual / out of the ordinary … so that is how I KNOW that they are messages. Animal Spirit Guides are always communicating with us. Sometimes in real life, sometimes on the TV, sometimes in dreams, sometimes in ‘random’ conversations and sometimes a combination of all of these.
For example, when you see 3 (or more) of the same animal in a short space of time or you have an encounter / interaction with an animal that is odd or out of character – then you are definitely being given a message.
*Note – when I talk about Animal Spirit Guides I will refer to them as Dog, Echidna, or Rabbit – because that is their name.
So, this week my encounters were as follows:
Mouse (twice) – She decided to come in through a gap next to my kitchen sink pipes (in the cupboard). I found her making a nest in my first aid kit box with my heat pack. No! Not cool! Time to go my friend.
Butterfly (a kaleidoscope of them – that is what a group of butterflies is called – cool huh?) – They flew all around me for a good 5 minutes as I walked on the path to the beach. Yellow and black coloured wings.
Galah (a flock of them) – swirled over my head and then landed next to me – 50 of them!
Rabbit (a black one!) – not your everyday-regular Rabbit.
And so I got out my Animal Spirit Guide book (by Scott Alexander King) and I looked up what those animals were trying to tell me:
MOUSE means: Scrutiny.
The promise of new beginnings and rebirth, it can also be invoked to help tie up loose ends and initiate fruitful progression on all levels. Mouse speaks of vigilance and scrutiny. Mouse is always careful not to overlook any small detail that may eventually come back to haunt him.
BUTTERFLY means: Transformation.
As Butterfly moves from one developmental stage of life to another it shows trust in its ability to grow and adapt to new situations. Butterfly promises that when contemplating change, and when the time is right, she will offer three potent windows of opportunity to rebirth, grow and heal on all levels – with each window (coupled with a ‘butterflies in the stomach’ feeling) lasting approximately one week in duration. Such a period is typically followed by a figurative death, represented by the ending of a job or relationship, bout of depression, a breakdown or a sudden shift in awareness.
GALAH means: Joy.
Galah teaches us to love life and to celebrate the joy that it brings. Galah can’t help but bring people together, because it draws only the best out of everyone. It represents our fun-loving, social, interactive, outgoing side, while helping us to feel happy, safe and content in our own skin. Galah teaches us not to judge others or ourselves. It’s pink feathers represent the heart chakra (energy centre) and it’s grey feathers represent prudence and indecisiveness. Galah helps us to honestly assess our actions and assist those close to us to read between the lines.
RABBIT means: Fertility.
Rabbit embodies nature’s ever-changing cycles of growth, life, death and rebirth. Rabbit echoes the splendor and awe of seasonal change – the cyclic journey that is new life in the Spring; energy and vitality in the Summer; the inward contemplation of Autumn and the wisdom and maturity of Winter. It keeps us in touch with the great circle of life and the natural harmony that exists in all things of nature. Taken to heart, Rabbit dreaming ensures that our lives become more aware, fertile, and abundant with ease, joy and glory. All that is required from us is dedication, empathy, passion and a willingness to embrace the sacred in all things.
Have you had any animal encounters lately?
Why not send me a message and I’ll let you know what the book says.
Or … this week we are starting the Animal Spirit guides 5-week course on Sunday 22/4 @2pm. $200. 5-week course. You are welcome to join me.
Topics will include:
* Animal Spirit Guides journey to retrieve your power animal
* Mermaids and how to tap into the power of their magical energy
* Unicorns and the truth around the legend
* Fairies and how they can help you manifest all your desires
* Earth Angel Realms – where you’ll learn what the realm you may have been in a past life (if it wasn’t human) including being angels, elementals, fairies, star people, mermaids, wise ones, knights, magicians, leprechauns and more …
Blessings Pip xxx
- AuthorPip Coleman is an Author, Reiki Master Coach, Bowen Therapist, Advanced Angel Intuitive, Meditation and Psychic Development Teacher.
- READ MORE ABOUT ME
- ArchivesNovember 2021
- CategoriesAll Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People’s Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine
- RSS Feed
- Click here to edit.
- Proudly powered by Weebly