This week’s blog is about lifting yourself up when you feel low.
How do you do it?
How do you find the joy when you are feeling sad? or angry? or afraid?
How do you reach for a better feeling?
I use a combination of things … maybe you will find this list helpful.
* Watch a cartoon – ‘Tangled’ and ‘Moana’ are my favourites
* Ride my bike around the island
* Rollerskate on my verandah – this is hilarious (for the neighbours)
* Call my sisters for a chat, vent and a good laugh
* Put the Jason Derulo album loudly on my ipod and DANCE!
* Listen to Hay House Radio (free app) to my inspirational mentors.
* Swing on the swings at the park!
* Meditate with my favourite CD.
The most important thing to know is that you CANNOT be joyful with a snap of your fingers. Because when you are on the depressed radio station you are not dialled in to joy.
All you can do is reach for a better feeling state.
Find something to do or think that makes you feel better.
Meditate, Sing, Dance, Ride, Play, Hum, Have sex … whatever you can think of.
DO ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN TO FEEL BETTER.
Truth is you can shift your state in just 3 minutes!!!
I’d love to hear what your favourite things are.
Write to me and share.
Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I feel a bit ‘meh’ and I am not sure why. And it can take a funny