This week’s blog is about angels …
Sometimes I like to meditate and imagine that my guardian angels are really sexy, hot men …
I mean … who doesn’t right? L.O.L
But seriously, when I first learnt about how to communicate with angels I was in my training with Doreen Virtue in QLD.
She was talking about all of the 15 different Archangels and their specialties …
**I will send you the list of the Archangels and their coloured light / special skills for your Friday Freebie (look out for it).
It was fascinating. I had never really thought about the possibility of a TEAM of angels helping us with our lives.
Then we did an exercise to discover who our personal guardian angels are.
This was a revelation to me too … I didn’t grow up talking about angels …
I mean I’d heard of them … but I was excited to know that I had my own guardian angels I could ask for help.
You can do this exercise if you like … it’s very simple.
1. Sit in a quiet space … in nature works really well … but your living room chair is good.
2. Close your eyes … take three (3) deep breaths.
3. Ask in your mind – or out loud – “Dear guardian angels, please come into this room and let me know you are here.”
4. Pause and feel for any changes in air pressure or heat / tingling nearby
5. Then ask – “Dear guardian angels, please tell me your names.”
6. Pause and listen, feel, sense their answer.
7. You may think of a name that is a good friend or a family member or maybe it will be an unusual sounding name.
8. Don’t logically override … trust what your angels give you.
9. Last step is to ask your guardian angels – “Please show me a sign in the next week to confirm that these names I heard are correct.”
10. Then be open to getting your confirmations.
This is a great way to start trusting your intuition and hearing / confirming your angel’s guidance.
My guardian angels are Rosa and Andrew … (and yes he is very hot … much like the guy in the photo below … wink).
If you’d like to learn more about how to communicate with your angels … you could book in for the 5-week “How to communicate with your guardian angels course” – at Wonthaggi Mitchell House – starting Tuesday 16th October @7pm.
Investment: $100 (concession) / $150 (adult) / $120 (teens).
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Blessings Pip x
These last few months, I’ve been working with my business coach to upgrade my 1:1 coaching program and recently she asked me to come up